Why Join the Chamber?
The Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce is a united voice for business, offering a welcoming atmosphere to provide opportunities for your business to grow, to build relationships and to enhance the quality of life in our communities.
- Opportunity: Members are invited to be involved in community efforts for positive change and to build professional relationships
- Connections: Members have the opportunity to connect with local Government officials and Community leaders
- Exposure: Members are listed on the website directory and in the annual Community Directory. Members may display material in the Chamber lobby
- Business Leads: Members are invited to sign up for Member to Member discounts – give and receive discounts. Members may participate in a Lead Exchange group to share business leads
- Access to Web Site and Social Media platforms: Members are invited to submit news about your business for the website and social media platforms
- Credibility: Research shows that customers think more favorably of a business that belongs to the Chamber of Commerce. You will receive a plaque and window decal to let customers know you are a member
- Information: Receive information on issues important to your business
- Networking: Build relationships through monthly networking opportunities with Chamber members
- Business Assistance: Seminars and forums are provided periodically on topics of interest to businesses. Find resources for specific needs.
Check out the 2018 POSD Chamber golf tournament!